alli and i were stuck at the airport for over 24 hrs (and still counting!) because airlines overbooks their flights… this video expresses our opinions based on OUR experience … make sure to follow us on twitter and my facebook so you can see extra footage and photos! Charles’ Twitter: twitter.com Alli’s Twitter: twitter.com My Facebook: www.facebook.com My Main/Skit Channel: youtube.com Alli’s Youtube Channel: youtube.com Do you want to create an outro for the vloggity vlogs?! Here is a link to download the theme song for animation! bit.ly You can @reply me or alli a link to what you make on my twitter or email me at vloggityvlogs@gmail.com – make sure to include your youtube username (so you get credit) SO WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THESE VIDEOS? well, a friend of mine (shaycarl) started doing a video diary for a year. I thought it would be interesting to try and begin one as well but not just stop at a year (let’s go for two, or three!). I think it’s really interesting to be able to look back years (when i’m old and boring) to have proof to be like “look, I was fun at some point!”. So enjoy, subscribe, and keep coming back daily (because they’re new videos each day!) Also, be sure to check out my main/sketch comedy channel youtube.com Outro Animation By: www.youtube.com Download the theme song (mp3) by Charlie Puth here: bit.ly download the theme as a ringtone for your cell: bit.ly then go check him out charlie puth youtube.com