Water supply at Kwahu Area threatened
Kotoso (E/R), Oct. 27, GNA – The supply of portable water to the Kwahu area is being threatened as a result of flooding of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) transformer that supplies power to the Kotoso Water Works.
Read more on Ghanaweb.com
News From 100 Years Ago: 10/27/2010
Walter Winter has about completed repairs made on his livery and feed stable at Kingsley. (Plus more news from 1910.)
Read more on Grand Traverse Herald
Hometown tales
Readers will know by now that I had a transient life while growing up in Muskoka. However, I stayed in one town long enough to claim it as my “hometown.” Mind you, I was there for only about four years, but my experiences during that time were such that they earned permanent residence in my memory.[...]
Read more on Orillia Packet & Times